Cryoembryos and three cryotransfer surrogacy program
The total cost of the Program is 41,000 (forty-one thousand) US dollars.
The program includes:
- Selection of a surrogate mother by the Agency;
- Medical examination to prepare a surrogate mother for embryo transfer;
- Notary expenses for drawing up a contract between Potential parents and a Surrogate mother;
- Medications to prepare the endometrium of the Surrogate mother for the transfer of a thaved embryo of the Potential Parents;
- Transfer of a thawed embryo of Potential parents suitable for use (up to three times);
- Сompensation of a Surrogate mother for performing each embryo transfer of Potential parents;
- Monthly payment to the Surrogate mother after confirmation of pregnancy as a result of embryo transfer of Potential parents;
- Pregnancy management (doctor’s consultations, ultrasound and examinations, medications).
- Transportation and household expenses of the Surrogate mother and living expenses.
- Monthly payment to the Surrogate mother after confirmation of pregnancy as a result of embryo transfer of Potential parents.
- Expenses for the childbirth of a Surrogate mother;
- The final compensation of the surrogate mother;
- Agent’s compensation.