Cryoembryos and one cryotransfer surrogacy program
The total cost of the Program is 38,900 (thirty-eight thousand nine hundred) US dollars.
The program includes:
- Selection of a surrogate mother by the Agency;
- Travel expenses of the Surrogate mother and living expenses;
- Medical examination to prepare a surrogate mother for embryo transfer;
- Notary expenses for drawing up a contract between Potential parents and a Surrogate mother;
- Medications to prepare the endometrium of the Surrogate mother for the transfer of a thawed embryo of the Potential Parents;
- Transfer (once) of a thawed embryo of Potential parents delivered to the SILK Medical clinic and suitable for use in the program;
- Сompensation of a Surrogate mother for performing of embryo transfer of Potential parents;
- Monthly payment to the Surrogate mother after confirmation of pregnancy as a result of the transfer of embryos of Potential parents by ultrasound.
- Pregnancy management (doctor’s consultations, ultrasound and examinations, medications);
- Expenses for the childbirth of a Surrogate mother;
- The final compensation of the surrogate mother;
- Production of a child’s birth certificate with translation and apostille (if necessary);