Surrogacy program with the provision of an oocyte donor and three cryotransfer
The total cost of the Program is 51,000 (fifty-one thousand) US dollars.
The program includes:
- Providing a surrogate mother from an Agency;
- Medical examination to prepare oocyte donor for induction of ovulation and egg retrieval;
- Medical examination to prepare a surrogate mother for embryo transfer;
- Medications for oocyte donor stimulation in preparation for egg retrieval;
- Transportation costs of the oocyte donor;
- Oocyte donor remuneration;
- Genetic diagnosis of embryos on 24 chromosomes (PGT-A up to 5 embryos by NGS method);
- Notary expenses for drawing up a contract between potential parents, egg donor and a surrogate mother;
- Transfer of embryos (up to tree times) of potential parents into the uterine cavity of the surrogate mother;
- Medications for the surrogate mother during the period of preparation for embryo transfer and during pregnancy;
- Monthly payment to the surrogate mother after confirmation of pregnancy as a result of embryo transfer of potential parents;
- Pregnancy management (doctor’s consultations, ultrasound and examinations, medications).
- Transportation and household expenses of the Surrogate mother;
- Living expenses of a surrogate mother from;
- Surrogate mother’s delivery costs;
- Storage of biomaterial of Potential parents until the end of the program.
- Registration of documents for obtaining a birth certificate of a child / children;
- The final remuneration of the surrogate mother;
- Agent’s remuneration.